• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sweet pistol case idea

It's actually a pretty tight fit so they don't move much but I sometimes separate them between layers of foam for that purpose. None of my firearms I own right now are for looking at though so I'm not too worried about it

there used to be a member here (screen name escapes me at the moment) that would custom, laser-cut foam padding to perfectly fit your weapons for hard cases.

that might too extreme/costly for this application...but...anyway...

great idea - i'm going to check into this next time i'm in home depot.

there used to be a member here (screen name escapes me at the moment) that would custom, laser-cut foam padding to perfectly fit your weapons for hard cases.

that might too extreme/costly for this application...but...anyway...

great idea - i'm going to check into this next time i'm in home depot.
Yea the custom cut foam is sweet. I just have a hard time with it because I'm always carrying different stuff depending on where I'm going and who I'm with etc. This gives me lots of flexibility which for me is great. I had a custom cut rifle case but a couple months later I already had a different scope and accessories on it and the foam didn't match up.

do the two pistols knock against each other when you close the case and turn it sideways?

i would definitely test that out to keep two 'LNIB' pistols from becoming 'heavy wear and dings' pistols...

I was thinking, custom cutting the foam, problem solved, problem staying solved.

Back
Top Bottom