• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Swiss M1911 help

iron_man7979

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
3   0
Reaction score
Hope this is the right forum for my question. My dad was given a Swiss M1911 by a friend of his before he passed but it was missing the box magazine and the bolt knobs. I've been trying to find these items to give to my dad for his birthday so he can complete the rifle but have found diddly squat online. There are websites that sell the magazines but they are all "Out of Stock". I've looked at gunbroker, brownell's, midway usa, ebay, ebay Switzerland, and all over ODT with no luck. Just wondering if anyone has any idea where to locate 1 magazine and the bolt knobs? I hear the magazines are as rare as an honest politician these days. If anyone has these items and are willing to let go of them, let me know what you want and hopefully we can work something out. Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Whoops! Turns out my dad actually has a Swiss M1911 rifle. We originally thought it was a K31 until we took a closer look. The gun does come with a magazine but it doesn't fit. After looking at it I believe it is a K31 magazine, probably aftermarket as there is no serial number. So if anyone has an M1911 magazine I can trade you a K31 magazine. Or I may just list the magazine on ODT. Thanks everyone for the info so far!

Back
Top Bottom