• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tactical training where abouts

taco_power

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
32   0
Reaction score
I know how to shoot and safely handle and disassemble my ar15 and all that good stuff. Im looking for a range or facility where i can train to become a faster and more accurate shooter. If you have any recommendations of a facility that does that sort of stuff i would be greatly appreciative.

Our head of special operations has recently retired out of Delta. Here is a list of our civilian courses that we offer. It looks like our Gunfighter Carbine Phase 1 class would be something that would interest you. Our next one is on September 24th. Feel free to PM me, email me, or call with any questions. I have the link below that will take you to our civilian side of training.
http://www.gtitraining.org/civilian-training.htm

I know how to shoot and safely handle and disassemble my ar15 and all that good stuff. Im looking for a range or facility where i can train to become a faster and more accurate shooter. If you have any recommendations of a facility that does that sort of stuff i would be greatly appreciative.

Are you looking for actual training or a facility where you can train and practice?

If you are looking for more accurate, may I suggest Appleseed? You'll be hard pressed to find better marksmanship training for twice the cost.

Www.Appleseed.com

Back
Top Bottom