• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

tapatalk issues

steve2039

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
74   0
Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with tapatalk (specifically Android) when browsing?

Anything I try to do besides new postings gives me a force close. If I try to manual select a forum, do a search or anything else, it closes out. Just curious if anyone else was having similar issues or if any of the highups had any idea if it was server side or app side.

Thanks!

Anyone else having issues with tapatalk (specifically Android) when browsing?

Anything I try to do besides new postings gives me a force close. If I try to manual select a forum, do a search or anything else, it closes out. Just curious if anyone else was having similar issues or if any of the highups had any idea if it was server side or app side.

Thanks!

Try deleting and reinstalling the app, I see that recommended a lot on the tapatalk forums. It's working fine for me.

Try deleting and reinstalling the app, I see that recommended a lot on the tapatalk forums. It's working fine for me.

Awesome. Tried that a few times with a master reset and still no go. Worked fine till a few weeks ago but I'm going to try to find a older apk.

Just glad to know its not on the server side

Awesome. Tried that a few times with a master reset and still no go. Worked fine till a few weeks ago but I'm going to try to find a older apk.

Just glad to know its not on the server side

Is it happening just for this site or all forums?