• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tapatalk to post in classifieds

Soooo am I the only one with this issue? I'm guessing it's because of the new tos radio button you have to click to place adds. Can this be fixed because it's dumb.

Wow that's stupid and a great way to limit the accessibility to the classifieds. Now to post on the classifieds from my phone I have to go through my browser, log in and the navigate through the pages to the forum of choice. If you had planned on adding this feature it might be time to create a stand alone app for smartphones.

Wow that's stupid and a great way to limit the accessibility to the classifieds. Now to post on the classifieds from my phone I have to go through my browser, log in and the navigate through the pages to the forum of choice. If you had planned on adding this feature it might be time to create a stand alone app for smartphones.

I didn't limit access to the classifieds at all, you can access every forum on the site from tapatalk, and I'm sorry if you think it's stupid that I'm doing my best to protect myself and the site. All you have to do is go to the site, click classifieds at the top, and the post an ad button is right there, you can pick the category from the post an ad page. Is that really that hard?

Hard? No. An inconvenience yes. Again it is limiting access for people who post threads to the classifieds.Creating a odt stand alone app might be in order since Tapatalk has now been gimped. I have always used Tapatalk for all forums I visit going back about 3 years now, I even paid to have unlimited picture uploads to the Tapatalk server as it was easier to upload that way for me.

Hard? No. An inconvenience yes. Again it is limiting access for people who post threads to the classifieds.Creating a odt stand alone app might be in order since Tapatalk has now been gimped. I have always used Tapatalk for all forums I visit going back about 3 years now, I even paid to have unlimited picture uploads to the Tapatalk server as it was easier to upload that way for me.

Sorry, but the expense and headache of creating and maintaining a stand alone app for a handful of users doesn't make sense financially. We have 100-150 users a day that use tapatalk in any capacity, out of 5,000+ visitors a day.

Soooo am I the only one with this issue? I'm guessing it's because of the new tos radio button you have to click to place adds. Can this be fixed because it's dumb.

Your not the only one. Just found out myself. It's a definite inconvenience. It's a headache trying to go through the browser on my phone( which is why I don't do it). This is the only forum I use tapatalk for and I also paid for unlimited pic uploads. That money is wasted now. Oh well.

I use tapatalk almost exclusively and noticed it a week or so ago. Not a huge deal but yea I liked being able to post classifieds from the app. Not a huge deal though I will live.

Back
Top Bottom