Taurus 905 9mm revolver

I like the idea of a 9mm revolver. Moon clips for quick loading and more punch than a .38special. It's just the brand you mentioned I have a problem with.

They are good little revolver. The advantage of 9mm is very appealing to someone who likes wheelguns but hates the price of ammo, plus a little more punch than a 38 spec. As far as it being a Taurus, chances are the gun will function perfectly and if it doesn't, guess what Taurus WILL fix it. Newer Taurus pistols are of good quality and anyone who says otherwise just still has a bad taste in their mouth from bad quality control from years back, OR has never personally owned one. Lots of people are very loyal to their Taurus pistols and usually they will be loyal to you too. Don't hesitate if that is what you want.

I think the 9mm is a good round and cheap but most of the data on it has it being tested through a non vented barrel. I believe if it were tested in a vented barrel it would be painfully close to the 38 spl, no matter how well built a revolver is it's still gonna have that gap between the cylinder and the barrel. I had a Taurus 38 spl back in the day and it was total crap. I admit I have not tried any of the new stuff but that left a bad taste in my mouth.

I use to own a Taurus 38 UL 85 ... It was a nice gun ... I own a PT22 now ... I miss my revolver .. Taurus has been pretty good to me, I never had any issues, and I like the offer a lifetime warranty

Back
Top Bottom