• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taurus G3C- $199 after rebate

Anybody get theirs yet? Mine has been circulating in fedex atl hell for a couple of days. I called Smokey and they are watching it. Seems I'm not the only one they are having fedex issues with.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

FedEx is the worst. Always have some issue with them. Funny story. I get dog food from chewy.com. Good prices by the way. Anyway, every time, they just back the truck up my driveway and leave it laying right where they kicked it out the door. Ridiculous.

Snewt1 you get yours yet? I’m having the same problem. Fedx from Smokey. Shipped the 7th suppose to be delivered on 9th. “Delayed”. Now there is a duplicate tracking number with a ship date of the 10th and delivery date of the 14th. Weird shady ****. I hate Fedx! Always have. They some how have gotten worse

Snewt1 you get yours yet? I’m having the same problem. Fedx from Smokey. Shipped the 7th suppose to be delivered on 9th. “Delayed”. Now there is a duplicate tracking number with a ship date of the 10th and delivery date of the 14th. Weird shady ****. I hate Fedx! Always have. They some how have gotten worse
Yeah, it's at my FFL, just haven't had a chance to get it. It did have 2 tracking numbers also.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom