• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tavor Killer: K&M ARMS M17S

Bought mine new way back when, they listed something like an armorers kit, wanted to buy the spare parts, but never got a response even after multiple requests, still love the gun , but so much for bushmasters customer support!

Bought mine new way back when, they listed something like an armorers kit, wanted to buy the spare parts, but never got a response even after multiple requests, still love the gun , but so much for bushmasters customer support!
These aren't bushmaster they are made by K&M and unlike bushmaster K&M have fantastic support.

image.jpg
Now THAT is frictionless!!!

First post on the trader is bumping a years old thread about some no name rifle....

I looked long and hard at the bullpup market before taking the SBR plunge. I will still say and stand by the fact that a bullpup is a ballistically more efficient weapon in a similar package to an SBR. The only down side I see is learning the new manual of arms.
something about having the eject port so close to my face bothers me

also, i know you can get improved trigger kits but why the hell does every bullpup come with an awful stock trigger

i mean for gods sake century uses a tapco trigger on their wasr and its not that terrible

something about having the eject port so close to my face bothers me

also, i know you can get improved trigger kits but why the hell does every bullpup come with an awful stock trigger

i mean for gods sake century uses a tapco trigger on their wasr and its not that terrible
But that's no longer the case, K&M comes with a great trigger, I hear good things about the RFB and even if the Tawor has a sponge in place of a trigger it can be swapped out in seconds without any tools

But that's no longer the case, K&M comes with a great trigger, I hear good things about the RFB and even if the Tawor has a sponge in place of a trigger it can be swapped out in seconds without any tools
So why cant they make it come stock like that lol

Back
Top Bottom