• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Teen accidentally kills himself on Instagram Live while friends watch

Did anybody on here that's had a gun stolen recognize it ?
The "mother"...somebody actually did that ? ewwww
Think of the people that would've someday be that thugs victims that now aren't

In a week if that kid shot into a random car or slid into a subway waving that thing around making "dumb teenager decisions" you'd all smoke check his ass dead to rights. Nothing in his actions leads me to believe he owned that weapon for any lawful purpose, so therefore he's already a criminal, with an illegal deadly weapon. My point is, don't feel sorry for s*** he obviously wasn't as bright as everyone made his future out to be. It's no ones fault but the shooter, and I'm glad it wasn't my kin or loved ones who ate the first round outta that (probably stolen) pistol. You account for every bullet that leaves your muzzle, even the one that canoed your face. Charlie Mike.

In a week if that kid shot into a random car or slid into a subway waving that thing around making "dumb teenager decisions" you'd all smoke check his ass dead to rights. Nothing in his actions leads me to believe he owned that weapon for any lawful purpose, so therefore he's already a criminal, with an illegal deadly weapon. My point is, don't feel sorry for s*** he obviously wasn't as bright as everyone made his future out to be. It's no ones fault but the shooter, and I'm glad it wasn't my kin or loved ones who ate the first round outta that (probably stolen) pistol. You account for ever bullet that leaves your muzzle, even the one that canoed your face. Charlie Mike.

My thoughts EXACTLY.

Well judging by all the shootings in Metro Atlanta in the last 20 years nobody is teaching them.... They are exposed to it alot more at an early age. I have to believe this wasnt the first time he had heard about or handled a weapon....

If they don't have respect for a human life.. How do you expect them to have respect for a weapon?

Back
Top Bottom