• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Teflon coating

deller

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
114   0
Reaction score
Some years ago I had a Walther PPK Teflon coated. I'm considering doing the same with a Browning Hi Power. Anyone know of a gun smith offering such a finish?

Thanks BHJ. That is the very company that did my PPK. At the time mine was done they were very busy with military work but a friend cashed in a favor and managed to get mine done.

I honestly wouldn't refinish a HP. If you want to have a good shooter with a Teflon coating, sell the HP, buy a CZ and use the extra cash to pay for the coating. That is what I would do, but that is just me.

The Black T finish is awesome.

Im torn on this one. The guns in very good shape and shoots wonderfully. I've sworn (about 100 times) that I will not customize any more carry guns. I acquired the Hi Power in a trade and made the mistake of shooting it. By the time it goes to Novak for sights and Birdsong for refinishing I will have another 4 to 5 hundred in it. Thus far Ive acquired 10 mags for it and all my 1911 holsters carry it perfectly. YET, Ive a EMP, a PPS and 3 GLOCKS (among a few others) that were going to be my PERFECT carry gun.

Back
Top Bottom