• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Telemarketers calling at night

Deleted member 79987

Default rank 5000+ posts
Good enough for government work
79   0
Reaction score
telemarketer-4.png

I'm in favor of a law that requires all telemarketers to wear shock collars that can be activated by pressing the pound (#) key. Especially when they call after midnight and wake people up. Whaddaya think?

My phones auto shut off the ringer from 9 pm till 6 am. Cut out all the bail calls, drunk calls, booty calls and spam calls.

The settings are on your phone, use them.

I don't get many on my cell, just some occasional Chinese jibberish (have a NorCal area code) once a quarter. AT&T home phone got so bad I took it out. I'm not paying monthly to provide some scumbag access to my inner sanctum to try and get me to buy a timeshare or a medical device. **** that.

I don't get many on my cell, just some occasional Chinese jibberish (have a NorCal area code) once a quarter. AT&T home phone got so bad I took it out. I'm not paying monthly to provide some scumbag access to my inner sanctum to try and get me to buy a timeshare or a medical device. **** that.
I love messing with these people, especially when they call my cell and I have nothing, but windshield time. I actually crack myself up and they get sooooooo pissed

I love messing with these people, especially when they call my cell and I have nothing, but windshield time. I actually crack myself up and they get sooooooo pissed
I completely drove one guy in India over the edge. I seriously thought he was going to fly here and try to whup my ass. LOL! Must have been my comment about his momma not really naming him "Jonathon" when she squatted in the rice paddy and pushed him out.

Back
Top Bottom