• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tennessee Arms Company Weekly Special- 2 Stripped Hybrid Lowers- $79.82 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

TnArmsCo

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
2   0
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals, Just wanted you to know that this weeks special is for two of our Hybrid Nylon 6-6/Brass Stripped Lowers for $79.82 Shipped. Also remember the discount code of " TOT10OFF " that will give you and extra 10% off your order. If you have any questions about any of my receivers or products, just give me a yell on here or at john@tac-llc.com , Ill be happy to answer any question you may have. Also we just got word last week that one of our receivers out west just past the 15,000 round mark (mostly using 300 Blackout). So if there are any durability concerns....there ya go. Also, we also have a lifetime warranty on our lowers, so there's that. Sale link http://www.tnarmsco.com/this-weeks-...dle-your-choice-of-2-receivers-free-shipping/ . Any Questions . Fire Away!

BUNDLE.jpg4__78297.1408237123.1280.1280.jpg

Wish this deal was active last week when I placed my order! Lol
I always have a different deal or discount code every week or so. My birthday is on the 26th...might just do a wild ass 24 hour sale if you want to pick up a muzzle device/BCG/Shirt/Lightsabre ... you know... something other than a receiver. Or more receivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom