• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tennis anyone???

Rzr570

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
4   0
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm about to open Pandora's box, but any other tennis enthusiasts out there. I'm an avid outdoorsman, but also enjoy the heck out of playing tennis. I play USTA, ALTA, and several of the flex leagues offered in Atlanta.
Anyone else like a good knock around?

image.png

I played in high school and really enjoyed it. I don't know if my ankles could take it anymore considering the damage I've done to them since then and how much they have to tote around every day. I'm gonna try to shed a few lbs and get my daughter to try it and see if she likes it. Hopefully it's something we can do as she gets older.

I played in high school and really enjoyed it. I don't know if my ankles could take it anymore considering the damage I've done to them since then and how much they have to tote around every day. I'm gonna try to shed a few lbs and get my daughter to try it and see if she likes it. Hopefully it's something we can do as she gets older.
I know what you mean... It's the same for me. I've played most my life, but my body hurts after a match... Where it use to not... Getting old sucks, but beats the hell out of the alternative

Back
Top Bottom