• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thank you!!!!! Auctions have now ended for Sniper22

Prayers for him and the family and bless you for helping,
hands 1.png

Bump for a good man! We’re going to run a few auctions and the proceeds will go to Sniper22 to cover expenses and medicine as needed. Sniper22 did not ask for this at all....we wanted to do this for him and he graciously accepted the offer.

Please give me a call or shoot me a PM if you'd like to chat or donate an item for auction. Paypal is dajoshua2415@comcast.net, please use friends and family and don’t type anything in the comments,

Thanks in advance, more to come!
-AC

Thanks man!
I do know that all donations sent via paypal at dajoshua2415@comcast.net will be given to Sniper22 and his wife. I'm not aware of a gofundme page.

Don't know how to donate via Paypal.... I think a GoFundMe page should generate more... But I have never set one up....

If we can find someone to set up one for sniper22 sniper22 ... I am committing $100 to that....

I like the idea of Auctions, but if I bring another gun in the house, the wife will not be overly happy...

Don't know how to donate via Paypal.... I think a GoFundMe page should generate more... But I have never set one up....

If we can find someone to set up one for sniper22 sniper22 ... I am committing $100 to that....

I like the idea of Auctions, but if I bring another gun in the house, the wife will not be overly happy...

Very generous of you man, thanks so much.
You're more than welcome to snail-mail a check or MO if you like...several ODT'ers have already done this....PM me for info.

Back
Top Bottom