thanks

sonofapreacherman

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
83   0
Reaction score
thanks to everyone on here, but it appears i was marked as a spammer today so i think i'll just leave the site for a while, seemings how i am useless thanks to those who were polite and the others who thought i was a spammer.... good riddance

thanks to everyone on here, but it appears i was marked as a spammer today so i think i'll just leave the site for a while, seemings how i am useless thanks to those who were polite and the others who thought i was a spammer.... good riddance

Dude, you started three threads on the same topic in three different forums, then you started this thread in two forums. By definition that is spam, when you post the same thing in multiple forums. Are you having trouble finding your threads or something?

well i might stay i like the sight and Steve i was just wanting everybodies opinion on it thats all i wasn't meaning harm by it all to tell you the truth. meant nothing by it at all, just didn't know why it was so hard for me to trade it, you know i don't mean anything by it

- - - Updated - - -

site

Back
Top Bottom