The 60k pontoon boat

nah ... its called "change" brother.... and I have had about all I can stand with the exception of an impeachment.
obamas version of change.jpg

You have to look at it as dollar per horsepower. ;)
I bought a new Hyundai to commute in. I spent a touch less than that though. :cool:

I had a Sonata as a commuter 10 years ago. Those things have come a long way since the "1989 $5k dollar maybe you'll get 50k miles mobile".

Dayum, a pontoon for that price needs to come with a 5 year lease on a couple of hookers, a years supply of Captain Morgan and a kilo of blow.

You have to look at it as dollar per horsepower. ;)
I bought a new Hyundai to commute in. I spent a touch less than that though. :cool:

no matter how i look at it, it's still a Hyundai.....do they offer that one on the "No payments for 12 months"??............lol

I had a Sonata as a commuter 10 years ago. Those things have come a long way since the "1989 $5k dollar maybe you'll get 50k miles mobile".
Yep. I NEVER would have thought I'd have even looked at one. I bought the first 2013 (Elantra) off the truck and have had it a year this month. Absolutely impressed with zero complaints. 10yr 100k warranty, I intend for it to be my 10 year old's first car when the time comes (which will be too quickly. :( ) so it'll still be under warranty.

Back
Top Bottom