• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The all new coming soon electric Dodge Charger

When I first read an online article about it several days ago, I almost cried. I flashed back to my hour or so of free time before lights out each night in basic training many years ago when several of us gathered around a new car brochure of the late 60's Dodge Charger and Plymouth Roadrunner and longed to be a civilian again at that time to own one. Thanks.

No. Nope. No.

It just ain’t the same...
That’s what the propeller pilots said just before the jet engines ruled the skies. Lol

I wish gas engines could perform anywhere near as well as electrical engines, but they can’t. I was hoping hydrogen power might be able to compete with electric ones, but so far the market is going in toward electric for now. Like you, I’m not a huge fan of electric, but the technology is so much superior to gas engines…. So much much faster and so much more efficient.

I best this new car will absolutely scream down the road way. I don’t like Tesla’s but they are so much faster than comparable cars on the road, it’s hard to argue against them.

Ghey bois be gheyin
Yeah the old pilots called Chuck Yeager gay too because he flew jets- lol
You'll have to make the muscle car sounds with your mouth...

By the way, hasn't this already been done in the movies with Dodge back in 2011?

The Dilemma with Vince Vaughn and Kevin James
I was thinking the same thing, but couldn’t remember the name of the movie.

Although I am fascinated by the electric technology, creating artificial noise is a little silly.

When I first read an online article about it several days ago, I almost cried. I flashed back to my hour or so of free time before lights out each night in basic training many years ago when several of us gathered around a new car brochure of the late 60's Dodge Charger and Plymouth Roadrunner and longed to be a civilian again at that time to own one. Thanks.

You were ok with the garbage wearing the “charger” “challenger” “dart” etc name the last 15 or so years?

Then again, they ruined the charger name in 1975.

Back
Top Bottom