The best range bag made is on sale at Midway

worked liked a champ, threw some of those 50 dollar free shipping oakleys in and it dropped shipping down to 5 on the ar tactical bag, for some reason the charcoal is marked way down.

Wow, $32. That's pretty amazing. They must not sell any of that color at all...

EDIT: They just sold one... Too good to pass up.

Well, I see why the 'tactical' bag is so cheap... It's maybe half the size of the regular bag. Not a bad bag and definitely worth the $30, but not what I was expecting.

I've used a larger bag ("the system") for a pistol bag for bullseye matches monthly for 12 years. It's still in fine condition. The midway bags are good value even at regular prices.

worked liked a champ, threw some of those 50 dollar free shipping oakleys in and it dropped shipping down to 5 on the ar tactical bag, for some reason the charcoal is marked way down.

Thanks for the heads up- I didn’t need the range bag- but that’s a good deal on Oakleys!

I picked up 1 of those gray bags also and the shipping was going to be 17 bucks. I just happened to need a scope so also got a Burris droptine for 119 minus 10% and free shipping. Dropped my shipping from 17 to 5 and change. Added a box of federal non typical just because and shipping stayed 5 something.

Back
Top Bottom