• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Guitar photo thread!

A 98 mexi Strat I just got 2 months ago. I'm learning but loving it. Time for some lessons though.

Just ordered rocksmith 2014 xbox as I have heard it is very good for practice.
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_08_25_de5amuje.jpg

Not familiar with Rocksmith but there are a crap ton of youtube video lessons covering every skill level and genre. Licklibrary.com has some excellent videos as well and their videos are available at amazon.com ( Licklibrary is based in the UK)

All of ya'll with a Nighthawk...I want one soo bad :(

It was something I got in trade and it was a decent little player. Had some awesome sound options to tap into. I wish they would offer them in a few different configurations to mix things up. I think one with a carved top and some TV Jones pups in a swamp ash would be a dream setup.

My next two buys are going to be the PRS SE ZM semi hollow in green, and then the Epiphone ES339 Pro Pelham Blue with p90's. That ought to hold me over a little.

Had to add some old shots to the flickr account. A few others...

MIM Tele built up with Deluxe pups and guts with a 4 way
9922_157753531936_518311936_3084617_6980747_n by cxcxsx, on Flickr

1993 US Plus Strat with Lace Sensors
29223_409004031936_518311936_4547205_5989474_n by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Squier CV 50 that honestly played amazing
IMG_2915 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

For a while this was the main 3. The vintage Mustang posted before, a Squier CVC and a Highway One Tele
IMG_2916 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Then figured I would check out a cheap G&L...had to go blue burst special
IMG_0242 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Last edited:
It was something I got in trade and it was a decent little player. Had some awesome sound options to tap into. I wish they would offer them in a few different configurations to mix things up. I think one with a carved top and some TV Jones pups in a swamp ash would be a dream setup.

My next two buys are going to be the PRS SE ZM semi hollow in green, and then the Epiphone ES339 Pro Pelham Blue with p90's. That ought to hold me over a little.

Well when/if you ever wanna let her go, shout at me! I'd be willing to try and work something out. I played one once in a music store up in nashville of all places. Was screwing around on an old tube Fender Reverb and maybe it was the amp but that little guy made some killer tunes. I'd love the opportunity to own one

Well when/if you ever wanna let her go, shout at me! I'd be willing to try and work something out. I played one once in a music store up in nashville of all places. Was screwing around on an old tube Fender Reverb and maybe it was the amp but that little guy made some killer tunes. I'd love the opportunity to own one

Guitar Center is doing the Nighthawks for $329 right now and possibly cheaper for the upcoming holiday sale. I was just at the one in Alpharetta and they said they can have stuff shipped right to the house and it's only about 3-4 days to get it. Might be worth it to grab one new for cheap.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-Nighthawk-Electric-Guitar-106706682-i1659939.gc

Back
Top Bottom