• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The hogs must be getting bad - for those looking for a place to hunt hogs

This may be some sort of Bloomberg gun Registry for when Obama outlaws all private gun ownership next month... :tinfoil3::tinfoil3::tinfoil3:

Nope, just that hogs are becoming a major problem for farmers and the wildlife biologists along with hunting enthusiasts at the DNR found a way for hunters to have some fun in conjunction with farmers.
Bloomberg is too busy banning big gulps and happy meals.

They need to add Tannerite to the Hunting Method list... :boink:

I live in Forsyth County, but I would be willing to drive a couple of hours to hunt hogs for free... They need to consider this.

Yep, what DMGun said. You should be able to list others counties you're willing to travel to to help out the farmers.
Pure speculation but I bet what the issue is, is that farmers want someone local. Someone that's "not from 'round here" might not be as desirable to a local farmer for a variety of reasons.

Georgia Department of Natural Resources, and it's legit. If you have an online account with them, such as buying your hunting license online, you'll get these types of emails.
I agree with what you say but since they have their own website, which we always use for those purposes, why do the need to use a third party service such as docs.google.com ?
My ignorance on this subject is deep.

Georgia Department of Natural Resources, and it's legit. If you have an online account with them, such as buying your hunting license online, you'll get these types of emails.

You sure? All I get is "YOUR LICENSE IS EXPIRED! GIVE US MORE OF YOUR MONEY!".

Back
Top Bottom