The "I haven't done one of these yet" Giveaway *Over, D-Max wins*

insulinboy

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
36   0
Reaction score
Up for giveaway is 3 boxes of new Aguila .380 FMJ ammo. I had these up for sale and just decided I was asking a little much for them because I wasn't sure I really wanted to get rid of it.. it wasn't hurting anything in the safe... My hoarding needs to end (well, at least the hoarding of things I cant actually foreseably use) and I've been helped by a lot on the forum in my short time here so I figured what the heck.

Rules

1 entry per person (mods, supporters, and military vets get 2 is the norm exception no? well it is here anyway)

I want this to go to somebody who can use it, please don't in if you don't own a .380 or aren't going to give it to someone you know who isn't a member here that has a .380 and can use it.

After a week give or take a day because I'm forgetful I will find a random number Generator and enter the number of posts on this thread and let it pick a winner. If you're not in for an entry and are just making a post or an extra post to say something please put "Not In" in the post so that I know to have the generator pick a new number if it falls on that post.

I would prefer the meet to be in rome, but am occasionally in Canton, Loganville, or Marietta on the weekends and MAY be able to arrange to meet there. I'm normally at an R/C race in loganville and Marietta and can't stray from the track, Canton is normally me spending way too much money at CG&P :lol:

20150220_173345.jpg
20150220_173350.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in. Its not for me though. Its for the nice lady that sits next to me at work. She just had her third baby and every day on my lunch break she knows I'm going to Wal-Mart to hunt 22. She asks me to grab her some 380 if I can and never find any. She's a real shooter though, borrows targets from me once a week.

That the best I can do. :)

Back
Top Bottom