The kind of guy Biker13 is...............

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Here we are both sitting here pretty much broke and BIKER13 BIKER13 had this knife I liked and commented on and you know what he did? He asked for my address and shipped the thing to me.

I will pay him for it as soon as I have the funds no doubt but I just think that is awesome that he being nearly as broke right now as I am found a way to get the knife shipped to me.

I just think that is pretty awesome and wanted to say that shows some real character.

IMG_0335[1].JPG
IMG_0336[1].JPG
IMG_0338[1].JPG

Because now you owe him? Not formally but morally? Interesting take lol. "Thank you for my debt." Send me knives, I also want to owe.

You haven’t been around here for long, have you? Many of us have known each other for more than a decade. Much longer in some cases.

Enjoy the knife Bypass. We sealed the deal a long time ago at Sweetwater M&G sitting outside in the rain. My man. :rockon:

Our old hunting property was next door to Sweetwater. It ran adjacent with Sweetwater for close to a mile. We had close to 1,000 acres there. Man the shoots we could have had at that place…If I had only known before 2012. That’s when Tyler Perry bought it and built his house there.

Back
Top Bottom