• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The most iconic modern day rock song is.....

I'd say negative on the white stripes tune but will agree on
Queen "We will rock you/We are the champions"

You might not realize how popular the song got in soccer. Watch the video below. Start at 3:40 if you want to skip the history of the White Strips and go straight into it's use in sports arenas.

The Who has already been mentioned. I'm a big fan of Eminence Front, Join Together and Long Live Rock.
One really good American classic by a dirty old Canadian hippie would have to be Rockin in the Free World. I like a lot of Neil Young' s work like Heart of Gold, Like a Hurricane and The Needle and the Damage Done. But I do NOT like Neil Young the person. Kinda like DeNiro.

If I could travel back in time and see one band at their peak while I'm peaking, it would be Pink Floyd.
Agreed. I would love to have seen them live. Although I think Roger Waters was and still is a huge asshole.
In my book Motorhead was THE best band around but David Gilmour is probably the best guitar player ever living or dead.

Took to 23 minutes ago for someone to post Pink Floyd????

It must be end times

Agreed. I would love to have seen them live. Although I think Roger Waters was and still is a huge asshole.
In my book Motorhead was THE best band around but David Gilmour is probably the best guitar player ever living or dead.

Surprised me too, my favorite band.

Back
Top Bottom