• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

THE ODT AWARDS SHOW......

Most Prolific Poster

Most Likes

Highest Number of Buys/Sales/Trades with perfect feedback (also could be known as Most Addicted)

Best Troll ( included in this award, most sarcastic posts, biggest moron and the ODT member with the most posts that are totally off the subject of the thread, not necessarily the biggest moron, but it could be)

Best Drunk Post or Thread

Biggest Hater of LEO’s

Biggest Hater of Dogs

Most Attempts to come back to ODT after being banned (without or with the knowledge of the MODS/Ownership/ there are many in the running for this award)

Biggest GLOCK Fan (it is required that the winner of this award mention GLOCK in nearly every thread that is about another type of handgun, regardless of relevance)

Most Often Leaving ODT (Highest number of “I am done with ODT threads” by one individual, must be presently a member of ODT)

Most Negative Poster (this award would go to the number one complainer of prices/length of time ad is posted/the type of ad posted, biggest complainer about Craiglisters, (included is the complainer of the number of newbies), what is and is not a deal on ODT, and also included is the constant complainer of the misuse of grammar in ads, threads, posts and replys.

And the last award;

The Face of ODT. The member who exemplifies the ODT persona.

upload_2016-4-18_10-4-15.jpeg

The "I've had this for a decade and is well used but maintains MSRP value" award

The $700 custom mosin/sks award

The "I'm personally offended by your offer for less than $50 from my posted price"

The "sniper rifle" award

Back
Top Bottom