• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The ODT fat lady sings

You'd think that creating a bigger, better and more inclusive community would be a good thing. OS is obviously is reversing old policy and adopting a new policy of not having a divisive community, but more open even to those who we may dislike or disagree with. This is what America is supposed to be like.

You'd think that creating a bigger, better and more inclusive community would BD a good thing. OS obviously is reversing old policy and adopting a new policy of not having a divisive community, but more open even to those who we may dislike or disagree with. This is what America is supposed to be like.

Infraction: Introducing logic, facts, and common sense to an ODT discussion.

This thread is like leaving for work to come home and find your mother-in-law has moved in. With all her cats. :D
media_cache_ak0.pinimg.com_736x_0d_db_10_0ddb102eb0d2de904e6818dec89cf6e9.jpg
What is the problem? Ohhhhhhhh I see, the MIL :becky:

You'd think that creating a bigger, better and more inclusive community would be a good thing. OS is obviously is reversing old policy and adopting a new policy of not having a divisive community, but more open even to those who we may dislike or disagree with. This is what America is supposed to be like.

I disagree. Lets argue about it.

Very diverse

@Laufen is a shaved head man that occasionally shaves his legs

@Bypass is a huggable teddy bear

And me. I'm a midget.

Can't touch that

Back
Top Bottom