• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Official lilgreg/lilkat/battlekat AR Raffle

Sniper I'm in for 6 tickets, I can't think of a better cause. PM me the address to send my check.

I have an offer for the next 4 people who buy 6 tickets each. I have 1,000 rounds of 22 ammo and I will ship (at my expense) 250 rounds to each of the next 4 people who buy 6 tickets. Just post in this thread after me that you are buying 6 and I'll PM you for your address.

BUMP for .22 ammo! I have one last group of 250 rounds of .22 ammo that I am willing to send to anyone who is buying 6 or more raffle tickets. If I missed anyone PM me and I'll gladly send it to you. If not the next "I bought 6" post I see after this one I'll will PM you for an address to ship the ammo to.

BUMP for .22 ammo! I have one last group of 250 rounds of .22 ammo that I am willing to send to anyone who is buying 6 or more raffle tickets. If I missed anyone PM me and I'll gladly send it to you. If not the next "I bought 6" post I see after this one I'll will PM you for an address to ship the ammo to.

Most of the people here don't want the recognition for buying 6 tickets. I can PM you who paid for 6 last of you want to discreetly contact that person?

Most of the people here don't want the recognition for buying 6 tickets. I can PM you who paid for 6 last of you want to discreetly contact that person?

Thank you Sniper, I actually have been sending PM's to everyone who has been purchasing raffle tickets. We have struck some very creative deals including the most recent tonight which was to donate the last 250 rounds to the boy scouts (thank you Erkinator, PM sent to Dinky Dau).

Thank you Sniper, I actually have been sending PM's to everyone who has been purchasing raffle tickets. We have struck some very creative deals including the most recent tonight which was to donate the last 250 rounds to the boy scouts (thank you Erkinator, PM sent to Dinky Dau).
Your a good man Charlie Brown!

Back
Top Bottom