• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!
Had this sitting on the shelf for a while. Time to pop the cork
60AA30C5-8745-4DFE-ABD2-51DF30455C97.jpeg

I’m not a big drinker and since covid took my sense of taste and smell , all bourbon taste the same to me. I tried several hoping to get that “chocolate, hint of caramel or fruity “after taste they often put in the descriptions. All I get is a burn and charcoal taste. I bought the Crown Black since I can tolerate regular Crown and thought maybe I would like it. Not so much. A strong charcoal taste and not as smooth.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 14
I’m not a big drinker and since covid took my sense of taste and smell , all bourbon taste the same to me. I tried several hoping to get that “chocolate, hint of caramel or fruity “after taste they often put in the descriptions. All I get is a burn and charcoal taste. I bought the Crown Black since I can tolerate regular Crown and thought maybe I would like it. Not so much. A strong charcoal taste and not as smooth.
How long ago did you lose your taste and smell? Have you tried turmeric and eating ginger? The daily turmeric below + candied ginger fixed mine. Smelling smoke from matches also helped.

1675295859519.png

How long ago did you lose your taste and smell? Have you tried turmeric and eating ginger? The daily turmeric below + candied ginger fixed mine. Smelling smoke from matches also helped.

View attachment 5295476
September of 2021. Taste of certain things never came back. I smell a burnt crayon like smell 24/7. Hard to explain smell, kind of like trying to describe color to a blind person.

Back
Top Bottom