• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The OFFICIAL "Welcome to the site!" Thread containing all a new user needs to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sold a gun today to a great guy and he left positive feedback for me. Do sellers also leave feedback? If so how do I do that? Thanks ODT for a great site and a lot of nice people.

I sold a gun today to a great guy and he left positive feedback for me. Do sellers also leave feedback? If so how do I do that? Thanks ODT for a great site and a lot of nice people.

Just click on his name and a "pop up" will open - towards the bottom is "Add Feedback" You can do that as the buyer/seller/ or trader. :thumb:

I can't make any new topics in the trading post section. It says I don't have permission to access. What gives? I've poked around trying to find an answer before I posted here.

Nick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't make any new topics in the trading post section. It says I don't have permission to access. What gives? I've poked around trying to find an answer before I posted here.

Nick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you trying to post via tapatalk or via browser? If it's tapatalk that's probably the issue.

I am trying to compile a thread for new users that will serve as sort of a starter kit for the site.

If any one has any suggestions as to questions that should be answered here or threads that should be included please post them in here.

Upon registration every new member will get a PM now that has a link to this thread.

Thanks!
How do I know if the person who's buying can even have some of the things I have. And what about parts? Are they treated the same as if someone wants to purchase the whole thing? I live in Georgia and I wana know if I'm not breaking any laws. Is there a link or a page on the website that gives instructions on how to verify?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom