• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The older you are the more this means

Things were not better back then…lol

The human brain is amazing and blocks out the bad stuff and only remembers and amplifies the good stuff.

You guys were on the verge of nuclear war, cars didn’t have seat belts, you were inhaling lead fumes, there were no standards for water quality other than the solution for pollution was dilution, you lost Vietnam, had **** foreign policy that lead to China being a super power, stole from SS, ****ed up Afghanistan leading to a 20 year war, AIDS, backing Saudi Arabia instead of Iran, ****ing over Iran, supporting sadam and then immediately withdrawing support, Iranian hostage crisis, famine, the list goes on and on.

And before you jump on my generation and Gen z, we have it so good we make up bull**** issues.

And your music sucked…the Beatles were trash and we all know it. Their most famous song makes no sense and it was them tripping balls on shrooms or acid when they wrote it.

Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert

Things were not better back then…lol

The human brain is amazing and blocks out the bad stuff and only remembers and amplifies the good stuff.

You guys were on the verge of nuclear war, cars didn’t have seat belts, you were inhaling lead fumes, there were no standards for water quality other than the solution for pollution was dilution, you lost Vietnam, had **** foreign policy that lead to China being a super power, stole from SS, ****ed up Afghanistan leading to a 20 year war, AIDS, backing Saudi Arabia instead of Iran, ****ing over Iran, supporting sadam and then immediately withdrawing support, Iranian hostage crisis, famine, the list goes on and on.

And before you jump on my generation and Gen z, we have it so good we make up bull**** issues.

And your music sucked…the Beatles were trash and we all know it. Their most famous song makes no sense and it was them tripping balls on shrooms or acid when they wrote it.

Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert
Your thoughts are all messed up, your search engine didn't give you an accurate or orderly events.... lol
Are you high.gif

Your thoughts are all messed up, your search engine didn't give you an accurate or orderly events.... lol
View attachment 5498413

Whoops…anything before the 90s is crap history to me…sorry. Let me add some more.

Korea, Soviet expansion across Europe, Cuban missile crisis, war in Rhodesia, war in Angola, collapse of the English, Dutch, and French empires, discovery of Marburg and Ebola…all the wars from the 60s involving Israel. But hey times were great.

And no I didn’t use search history. The only thing good from this is that your generation loves big daddy government so they tax the **** out of you. As a result I did get a sick education fo free.

Sorry let’s not forget the 1967 Mulford act or the 86 machine gun ban. Both thanks to papa Reagan.

My thoughts are true. Maybe not chronological, but none the less true.

Back
Top Bottom