• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Walmart Ammo availability / non-availability thread

Georgia Guy

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
9   0
Reaction score
This morning when I looked it had around 538 replies all the way back to when it started.

Wouldn't it make sense to cull out the older replies as availability 3 weeks ago, say for instance at a Carrolton Walmart is really no longer relevant? Say no older than a week old perhaps?

The way any ammo available dissapears, you could toss replies 2 days old. Almost 2 hours old.

Not saying the thread topic was a bad idea but just a suggestion.

Do we really need non-availability? You never know when there is ammo in stock, if someone goes in the morning and post there is no ammo in stock. Walmart can bring it out in the afternoon. I believe the thread should only have availability posts, say what kind of ammo, how much is left and time they visited. my 2 cents err. rounds.

Do we really need non-availability? You never know when there is ammo in stock, if someone goes in the morning and post there is no ammo in stock. Walmart can bring it out in the afternoon. I believe the thread should only have availability posts, say what kind of ammo, how much is left and time they visited. my 2 cents err. rounds.

This

Back
Top Bottom