The way I grew up....how bout you?

I remember the most dangerous crap we did was build or hot rod stuff to make it go fast and as strong as possible ! It had to be on the verge of being uncontrollable or it wasn’t fun !! LMAO !
We would take mini bikes and strap cycle engines to them ….go carts that did 40mph ….. cars that were so rusted and rickety that they barely would make it down the street, we would try to get them going 100+mph !!
We had to have that adrenaline rush !! Lol

I remember the most dangerous crap we did was build or hot rod stuff to make it go fast and as strong as possible ! It had to be on the verge of being uncontrollable or it wasn’t fun !! LMAO !
We would take mini bikes and strap cycle engines to them ….go carts that did 40mph ….. cars that were so rusted and rickety that they barely would make it down the street, we would try to get them going 100+mph !!
I'd love to see someone make todays 13 yo do that!

how old were you, and where did you get the money to do it??

Back
Top Bottom