• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

THE WIFE GOT THE GLOCK BUG TODAY AT THE RANGE!!!

Sorry about the glock bug dude.. Do they have any drugs she could take for it? Maybe some day she will realize she would be better of with a 1911, or a Sig.. We will all be praying for you and your family brother

All joking aside its always nice when your partner is into the same activities as you so you can share them.. And generally you need to get a bigger safe when this happens and she's okay with that.. win win :lol:

img_20150315_155432_908-jpg.390387

Next you should teach her how to hold it ;)

Her natural grip is a heck of a lot closer to a thumbs forward than a lot I've seen. Took a guy (semiauto sidearm) shooting for the first time, he snatched it up and went for a thumbs crossed grip. I bet he wouldn't of done it more than once!

img_20150315_155432_908-jpg.390387

Her natural grip is a heck of a lot closer to a thumbs forward than a lot I've seen. Took a guy (semiauto sidearm) shooting for the first time, he snatched it up and went for a thumbs crossed grip. I bet he wouldn't of done it more than once!

Not sure what you're seeing there. Looks nothing like a thumbs forward grip. That looks like a standard tea cup grip to me. She needs to be corrected ASAP in order to improve.

Teacup1.jpg

Not sure what you're seeing there. Looks nothing like a thumbs forward grip. That looks like a standard tea cup grip to me. She needs to be corrected ASAP in order to improve.

View attachment 390878
Teacup1.jpg
pic.png

I dont believe that its that extreme of a teacup, but then I never said she was G2G shoot IDPA either. I said it's closer to being a good grip that a lot that I have seen lately.

Back
Top Bottom