• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The writers strike is ov...

Some non-essential federal government employee will start complaining about the shutdown and being furloughed. They always end up receiving back pay for the furlough days but may be late on that $ 100k truck payment.

I had no idea how lucky I was when I stumbled upon ODT. This place is chock full of the best of the best for any given trade. We have full fledged “operators” to tell us how our carry techniques will get us killed… the greatest carpenter in the world who specializes in making fake stuff designed to last until the end of shooting… and yes: We have The Vess man for all of our gunsmith questions.

They should up the rates to be a member here. Full access to the best of the best? Priceless.

I had no idea how lucky I was when I stumbled upon ODT. This place is chock full of the best of the best for any given trade. We have full fledged “operators” to tell us how our carry techniques will get us killed… the greatest carpenter in the world who specializes in making fake stuff designed to last until the end of shooting… and yes: We have The Vess man for all of our gunsmith questions.

They should up the rates to be a member here. Full access to the best of the best? Priceless.
Don’t forget best dang comedy site in the free world!

My favorite are the certified experts at EVERYTHING(especially the **** they dont do).

There's a handful of those also...

FB_IMG_1695905679521.jpg

Back
Top Bottom