• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Therapy

reklawd

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
2   0
Reaction score
What is your opinion on therapy and/or therapist?

For me ... I'd rather have a group or collection of mentors and advisors that don't feed into my basis or ego but rather help me see reality by questioning my assumptions and beliefs.

Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 6.52.09 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 6.51.40 AM.png

For me ... I'd rather have a group or collection of mentors and advisors that don't feed into my basis or ego but rather help me see reality by questioning my assumptions and beliefs.

Ok, I'll give it a shot: you're so wrong you need professional help.

If you go to a therapist, you will get ONE person's opinion.
And I know they've helped countless people, but in general the people I've met who are psychologists seem to have serious issues. I can only think of one (BILs golf buddy) who seems perfectly normal.

If you go to a therapist, you will get ONE person's opinion.
And I know they've helped countless people, but in general the people I've met who are psychologists seem to have serious issues. I can only think of one (BILs golf buddy) who seems perfectly normally.

I’ve dealt with more than a few, and he’s right, not one of them didn’t seem to have a few screws loose.

When I went through rehab back 13yrs ago. I/we had several people working towards our therapy/recovery. It worked very well. And I've had the occasion to be one on one with a '' therapist''. Yea that sucks.
But that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom