• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

They are at it again my brothers!

Smoke and Mirrors. Even if they lose, it'll pull talk away from all of the other **** going on (NSA, IRS, etc). Not saying they wouldn't love to win their fight against gun ownership so really, it's win/ win for them.

If you had any doubt about what side yahoo news is on, this should sum it up -

"The failed bipartisan bill-crafted by Sens. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., and Pat Toomey, R-Pa.-would have extended background checks to all commercial gun purchases, preventing people with criminal records from buying guns."

So right now, you don't have to pass a background check when you go into a store to buy one? Why have I been calling the FBI so much then? Nice little blatant misrepresentation there.

If you had any doubt about what side yahoo news is on, this should sum it up -

"The failed bipartisan bill-crafted by Sens. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., and Pat Toomey, R-Pa.-would have extended background checks to all commercial gun purchases, preventing people with criminal records from buying guns."

So right now, you don't have to pass a background check when you go into a store to buy one? Why have I been calling the FBI so much then? Nice little blatant misrepresentation there.

You know as well as I do that you can buy fully automatic assault rifles off the internet and have them shipped to your house with no background check. I know this to be true, for I read it in an AP article regarding lax gun control laws. They had the wisdom to interview some Canadian movie stars (something I never knew existed) and one pretty little lass said that she would never live in the US due to the concerns I listed above.

Back
Top Bottom