• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT OUR 5 STAR CLASS IN THE ATLANTA AREA!

Reaction score
http://realtormag.realtor.org/well-being/safety/article/2016/09/are-you-too-nice-for-your-own-good

Great write up guys!! THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT OUR 5 STAR CLASS IN THE ATLANTA AREA! Nice!!

"A year ago, the Georgia Real Estate Commission approved our class for continuing education credits for local REALTORS®." We are Fusion Fitness and Mixed Martial Arts and we are in Marietta, Ga.

Our local businesses LOVE the impact of this class so they SPONSOR it...no excuses guys...COME TO THIS CLASS! Because of their generosity, we are able to offer our Not Me...Not EVER! Mindset & Safety classes for REA (and like-minded in the biz non-agents) for FREE! You not only receive KNOWLEDGE but 3 CE credits for licensed agents as well!

Our Sept. 23rd, 2016 class is full but our Oct. 28th, 2016 class still has spots. GET AFTER IT! Please email me your name, company, contact info and lic. # and I will get you registered.

Thank you to REALTOR MAG, Graham Wood, Timperis Robertson with IREA and our wonderful coaches, participants and sponsors for all the support!

Shelley Hill
www.fusionfitnessandmma.com
fusionfitnessandmma@gmail.com
678-290-0282

Back
Top Bottom