They grow up fast..

They do grow fast...too fast. Mine just turned 25 !! Makes you feel OLD . Lol....I remember her being that small though, just like it was last week.

Lol. I still remember the day she was born. For 10 months she was supposed to be a little boy named Landon. We didn't know she was a girl until she came out. My mom held her immediately and said, "uh, Dustin, there's something missing". I started to freak out, she pointed down, and I said, "wow, that's a weird looking penis" My wife was more than thrilled to NOT have a boy though.

Lol. I still remember the day she was born. For 10 months she was supposed to be a little boy named Landon. We didn't know she was a girl until she came out. My mom held her immediately and said, "uh, Dustin, there's something missing". I started to freak out, she pointed down, and I said, "wow, that's a weird looking penis" My wife was more than thrilled to NOT have a boy though.
Yep, we were told for five -six months that ours was a boy.....lol. When she was born I asked the doc if I got a refund . But I tell ya, I wouldn't change a thing. Yours is going to be a heartbreaker for sure!

This is mine, JESSICA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 18
Yep, we were told for five -six months that ours was a boy.....lol. When she was born I asked the doc if I got a refund . But I tell ya, I wouldn't change a thing. Yours is going to be a heartbreaker for sure!

Lol. I wouldn't change it for the world. She's my best friend. She'll go play Kitchen and cook us food, play with all her Barbies and such, and then come sit down and watch my hunting and fishing shows, racing, and then go out and shoot guns with me. I'm still working on her baiting her own hook though.

CAM00083[1].jpgGetting ready to shoot the .22

2013-05-30_16.36.20[1].jpgHer first fish. I set the hook and hand it to her and walked away like nothing was there. Then it started pulling and she freaked out. I just said, "reel it girl, you gotcha a shark". She did and was hooked (no pun intended.)

It really does fly by, I traveled the world for work the first 12 years of my sons life. It really sucked missing all of the milestones. I got to enjoy the teen years though, my wife and I both had a lot of retribution to pay for from the hell we inflicted on our parents. He is 22 now and in the AF. Treasure the time you have with them

^ That's what it's all about, them are the times (& pics) she and you will treasure . ....looks like y'all are doing it right! ^^

(the fishing pic is what I was referring to )

It really does fly by, I traveled the world for work the first 12 years of my sons life. It really sucked missing all of the milestones. I got to enjoy the teen years though, my wife and I both had a lot of retribution to pay for from the hell we inflicted on our parents. He is 22 now and in the AF. Treasure the time you have with them

I was on the road 29 days per month for about 6 years before she was born and until she was about 2 years old. My father was barely around my entire life, so I walked away from a company that I helped start and run and great money, to be home every night. I wouldn't go back to it for a million dollars.

Back
Top Bottom