• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

They went INSIDE the volcano? I call BS

How hot does it have to get to melt a rock?

Some as low as 1200 degrees but Lava can go up around 2300. Air cools at a very quick rate so this video while being pretty amazing is probably very real. Like said above, You can get really close to this stuff depending on wind direction. Its hot down there but the size of this thing is whats fooling you guys. They're nowhere near as close as what it looks like. They're probably 300 yards away from the lava.
These guys had probably gone down in it a few times taking pictures and just one day decided to walk in front of their cameras.

anyone watch the top gear episode where they drive up to one? They installed water sprayers over the tires to cool them, he sat too long and the tires still started on fire

i51.tinypic.com_2j2xnjt.jpg

Not anywhere near the same scale, but you can get pretty close! It's me!

Id say its real. I remember seeing a volcano and lava flows in Hawaii when I was a kid. You can get pretty close to lava as long as youre not directly over it. And furious is right they are a lot farther away then they look.

I'm not a certified volcanoe expert, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express one time. While I was there, I watched a show on valcanoes. I remember them saying that the gases emitted were highly toxic. They said the gases were as dangerous as the lava. One of the guy appears to have a flame retardant suit, but the other guy has nothing to guard against the heat or the gases. Seems a little fishy!!!

I say its real, its just done to look like they are close. You can get pretty close to lava with no problems, as long as the wind works with you.....

I say real, but not near as close as they make it seem.....

Back
Top Bottom