Things my Wife Says

Just read all these and LMAO!! Sorry but my wife is the smart one in our relation ship so I have nothing to add.

Same here. I bet my wife could quote some really idiotic stuff coming from my hole. Especially when I used to drink.

Last edited:
My wife and I were talking the other day about a news story where a couple had kidnapped a woman and kept her in their home doing sexual "things" to her.

I asked her candidly, "I can understand how a guy could do that to a woman but I don't understand how a man/woman couple could do it. I mean, can you imagine kidnapping any of the girls you know and doing that to her?"

She quickly said, "Maybe Beth!"

I almost rolled on the floor...

Last edited:
My wife and I were talking the other day about a new story where a couple had kidnapped a woman and kept her in their home doing sexual "things" to her.

I asked her candidly, "I can understand how a guy could do that to a woman but I don't understand how a man/woman couple could do it. I mean, can you imagine kidnapping any of the girls you know and doing that to her?"

She quickly said, "Maybe Beth!"

I almost rolled on the floor...
LMAO

I have to resurrect this thread, I'm getting more irritated by the day.

Whenever I tell her something, she asks, "They say"?

Ya' know, Who the bleep is they, and what the bleep do they know about anything.
Her idea of a good reference is Dr Oz or Shirley McLaine.

Back
Top Bottom