• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Think I'll Go Bust Some Coyotes

D_Max, We "TIP OUR HAT TO YOU", any man who can eat, "THOSE NASTY SMELLING, FILTHY, VILE, PEST, are certainly welcome to those we shoot also...

We will not even put those "DAWGS" in our truck.

May you pile of those pests be so high it l@@ks like a mountain, when your day ends hunting everyday...

GOOD LUCK, AND GOOD HUNTING, and May all your shots always be in the, 10X-RING....

Ya just gotta learn the right way to Wok your Dog.

Wok the Dog.jpg

There are places in the far East that could make a meal out of a song-dog, I'm sure.

Took three of my kids camping in the pasture Friday night. About 4 am I heard a hellish racket coming from our chicken coop. My dog and I ran over there, with my flashlight I could see 5 sets of eyes. The next morning we found a trail of feathers but no chickens were missing. I guess we scared them off. Nasty lil boogers.

It's going to be a good time to hunt them. The does will be dropping fawns soon. Get a fawn bleat call and a decoy.

Right on. Now is the best time to call coyotes.

I'm in Social Circle for a couple days and I may try to call some tonight. The coyotes are on the prowl right now. My injured fawn bleat is going to speak, and hopefully the AR will bark!

they are very spooky animals and that is why it is so much
fun to shoot or hunt them with shotguns....you have to
move in a very calculated manner but when they get hit up
close and personal it is awesome

Back
Top Bottom