• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Thinking About Getting a Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
two best days of your life... the day you buy a boat and the day you sell it......

a hole in the water you throw money in.....

Good luck with your quest..!!

I recommend getting a boat that fits the garage. It will save you a lot of money and headache associated with renting a dock. If you decide to rent a dock, buy good insurance. I knew someone that had a beaver eat through their hull on Allatoona. No insurance.. no more boat.

I recommend getting a boat that fits the garage. It will save you a lot of money and headache associated with renting a dock. If you decide to rent a dock, buy good insurance. I knew someone that had a beaver eat through their hull on Allatoona. No insurance.. no more boat.

THis is all you need to know about boat buying.

Damn! And I like beaver too. That sucks. But great advice thanks.

two best days of your life... the day you buy a boat and the day you sell it......

a hole in the water you throw money in.....

Good luck with your quest..!!

ive heard this about my Jeeps and my motorcycles.

Listen, I've got some expendable income and I like to enjoy life. If a boat and a line in the water does it, then it's money well spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom