Thinking of buying a can.

deller

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
114   0
Reaction score
Ok. I've a few grand thats slotted for something I've never had before. I would like reccomendations on the best can for the 10-22 platform. That said. If its possible for one can to work on both a rifle platform and a handgun platform. What handgun should I be looking at?

silencerco sparrow ss
AAC element 2

I really like my threaded sr22. there are so many 22lr pistols that will work for you. the 22/45lite is also very nice.

really there are so many awesome choices out there

CAW us looking to set up a group buy and one of the cans is the Liberty Essence. I would look into that or give Jake at Quiet Riot a shout. I've dealt with Jake and he is awesome, I have heard nothing but good things about CAW as well.

Im sure youll talk to some pro's but one thing, do not buy a sealed 22 can! Get a user servicable one so you can clean the crud out

Im sure youll talk to some pro's but one thing, do not buy a sealed 22 can! Get a user servicable one so you can clean the crud out

This. Talk to quiet riot. I bought 2 suppressors from him. Very easy to deal with and can save you money. For the .22 can I went with the ISIS22. Love it. I should see it in 5 short months! :grey:

as for the handgun im VERY please with my ruger 22/45 lite. Has the threaded barrel, raised sights and weighs next to nothing.

This. Talk to quiet riot. I bought 2 suppressors from him. Very easy to deal with and can save you money. For the .22 can I went with the ISIS22. Love it. I should see it in 5 short months! :grey:

as for the handgun im VERY please with my ruger 22/45 lite. Has the threaded barrel, raised sights and weighs next to nothing.

If you don't mind me asking, how much total investment did this set up cost(gun, can, all associated fees, etc...)? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom