• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

This dog has only 1 day left

Survivor Johnny

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
103   0
Reaction score
image.jpeg
my wife is going to foster the sister of this "little" guy until we can find her a perminant home. He unfortunately is not so lucky. His foster fell thru and tomorrow is his last day for someone to speak up that they will help him. I have a small house with 2 kids and I can't take them both. He is in Florida now but could be transported here with his sister if anyone is looking for a dog let me know ASAP

Pound ID# 26623
Phone number 863.773.2320

Last edited:
Do you have any idea how he does around cats? Also he looks kinda Rottweiler ish. Any idea what breeds the parents were. My older daughter lives alone at our old place in Peach Co. I just texted her and asked if she still wanted a full size dog.

Do you have any idea how he does around cats? Also he looks kinda Rottweiler ish. Any idea what breeds the parents were. My older daughter lives alone at our old place in Peach Co. I just texted her and asked if she still wanted a full size dog.

Rotty mix, we are told they both passed the hand/food and "good with animals" tests

Rotty mix, we are told they both passed the hand/food and "good with animals" tests
Okay well she lives halfway down a pretty quiet road in a mostly agricultural area. No fence but a portable kennel. He would be indoor/outdoor. It's an old GA Forestry office surrounded by pecan trees on one side Peach trees and under growth on one and bamboo. I'm still trying to reach her but she may still be and work and unable to answer.If it helps its only about 6 miles off I75 and a straight route.

Back
Top Bottom