• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

This is sounding a little better every day

HERMET

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240420_215513_YouTube.jpg

45K dream on. My youngest daughter sells those things. CA vans is the company . She travels all over the country to rv shows. The vans are nice tho. 4x4 fully self contained. Daughter on the right other girl is the bosses wife.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230413-124001.png
    Screenshot_20230413-124001.png
    787 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot_20230413-124152.png
    Screenshot_20230413-124152.png
    618.9 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_20230413-124223.png
    Screenshot_20230413-124223.png
    539.9 KB · Views: 65
45K dream on. My youngest daughter sells those things. CA vans is the company . She travels all over the country to rv shows. The vans are nice tho. 4x4 fully self contained. Daughter on the right other girl is the bosses wife.
Checked out their website. Amazing ability to customize a vehicle.
It's crazy to think that a few years ago you could have bought a comfortable home for what one of these costs.

Yes basstracker89! It's the new American Dream, according to revisionists.
A vehicle is fine for a little while. But I'd rather live in a tiny house. That's what I wanted to do to start with. Our house would've been paid for pretty quick. Wife wasn't having it. It's all worked out for us now though

A vehicle is fine for a little while. But I'd rather live in a tiny house. That's what I wanted to do to start with. Our house would've been paid for pretty quick. Wife wasn't having it. It's all worked out for us now though
Off the track but I've never understood buying a bigger house than you need. If you have a huge family or you're trying to "Go forth and populate the earth" all by yourselves that's fine but seriously how much space do you really need?
My little ranch house with my big property is almost more than I can keep up by myself.
I can almost see why some "seasoned" citizens like to live in those old people maintenance free communities...almost.
Honestly I'd take the "Van down by the river" before I could live like that.

Off the track but I've never understood buying a bigger house than you need. If you have a huge family or you're trying to "Go forth and populate the earth" all by yourselves that's fine but seriously how much space do you really need?
My little ranch house with my big property is almost more than I can keep up by myself.
I can almost see why some "seasoned" citizens like to live in those old people maintenance free communities...almost.
Honestly I'd take the "Van down by the river" before I could live like that.
Yes, I've wondered the same thing. We lived in a starter home for 35+yrs. We rented first, then bought the starter home. I figured if we didn't have the room for something, we'd either not get it or get rid of something. Well that didn't work out that way. We out grew the house after about 10yrs. Now we have a larger home, compared to the last one. Still packed pretty good. But I think if I can ever get my wife on board, we'll get it all worked out. Just have to get it organized. We haven't been organized in probably 25yrs. We can do it, just need to work together. Thing is, she has what she wants now and doesn't care what I think. At least that seems to be the way she acts.

Yes, I've wondered the same thing. We lived in a starter home for 35+yrs. We rented first, then bought the starter home. I figured if we didn't have the room for something, we'd either not get it or get rid of something. Well that didn't work out that way. We out grew the house after about 10yrs. Now we have a larger home, compared to the last one. Still packed pretty good. But I think if I can ever get my wife on board, we'll get it all worked out. Just have to get it organized. We haven't been organized in probably 25yrs. We can do it, just need to work together. Thing is, she has what she wants now and doesn't care what I think. At least that seems to be the way she acts.
In the end it's all stuff that someone else has to deal with and family doesn't mean what it used to. The younger generations don't have the same familial connections that we and our forebears did.
I'm working hard on trying to streamline my life.

Back
Top Bottom