• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is your Dog pic shout out thread.

I never saw my Eskimo catch one but I used to regularly find headless squirrels in my backyard
She was fast enough to catch em and then eat their heads off
He's never caught one and I don't think he would know what to do if he did, but he has a great time trying. Chipmunks are the worst. Squirrels just go up a tree, but chipmunks dive for cover, then he goes after them aaaand... bath.

True Story
While living in a older home with open shelf kitchen, a small bat got into the house. 30 minutes and thousands of dollars later, anything and everything in every room that was on the walls including a new flat screen and even a single blade from the ceiling fan was destroyed by my brother/sister JackRats . Bat managed to escape. Loved those two maniacs.
IM001079.JPG

My two Jackrats, ( Jack Russel / Rat Terrier ), burning off some energy late one night. I was very surprised my camera caught them so well, just a typical night with these two . Brother and Sister bout 3 years old. No not fighting, just roughhousing. Below is them a few minutes later.
IM001099.JPG

OldAlien, I guess you can say "you know a thing or two cause you've seen a thing or two"
When those two Terriers locked in on that damn bat,nothing ,not shouting,screeching,commanding were going to stop these fur covered SAM missiles from getting that flying rodent. I am living proof seeing a dog running the inside corner of the walls 6 feet up. Spent a lot time specking toenails on the dry walls in the house. Plus my wife was one of those lil porcelain figure collectors... It was just a glorious mess,

When those two Terriers locked in on that damn bat,nothing ,not shouting,screeching,commanding were going to stop these fur covered SAM missiles from getting that flying rodent. I am living proof seeing a dog running the inside corner of the walls 6 feet up. Spent a lot time specking toenails on the dry walls in the house. Plus my wife was one of those lil porcelain figure collectors... It was just a glorious mess,
Video of that would have gone viral.

Back
Top Bottom