This is your Dog pic shout out thread.

This was my Sabre's last day on earth (he was 11 and the best dog we've ever had). Just left the vet's office, cancer, he's bleeding internally. Took Him to the fairgrounds in Columbia County. His favorite place to walk and chase the kildares. Took him home for the night to love on him. Back to the vet in the morning to send him to heaven. that was Feb 16th. I'm still crying. My time will come too. I'll see you then Sabre.
Sorry for your loss. It is really ****ing dusty in here.

Our girl.

FD85FE64-74B0-4771-8B4D-63DD89C745BB.jpeg

This was my Sabre's last day on earth (he was 11 and the best dog we've ever had). Just left the vet's office, cancer, he's bleeding internally. Took Him to the fairgrounds in Columbia County. His favorite place to walk and chase the kildares. Took him home for the night to love on him. Back to the vet in the morning to send him to heaven. that was Feb 16th. I'm still crying. My time will come too. I'll see you then Sabre.
I think we have all been where you are, condolences....

I met Dozer and his owner, at Suwanee park on Friday.
I was talking to a friend of mine with Dozer sitting next to me. I see a guy about ten feet away kind of staring my way and I'm thinking what's this guy's problem. Turns out it was Bushwick100 Bushwick100 who had recognized Dozer and wanted to come over and say hello. Dozer said he's going to start wearing sunglasses when we go to the park so people won't recognize him...:becky:

Back
Top Bottom