• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is your Dog pic shout out thread.

20170309_135140.jpg

10-4 sir, he's using the 3 stairs in from back yard now...guess he is gettin used to being welcome inside. Now for the stairs to the basement, lol

How's Walle doing?

Walle is the best dog. His bff skip and him are never more then a foot apart
They sleep together. Eat each other's food and can be found wrestling most of their day away. Today they found about a 1 foot tree branch laid down and chewed it together Walle's injury has healed fur has grown in his tounge sticks out 99% of the time
He is a great guard dog and is a huge lap dog

Skip is the boss. But skip is the one that alerted me to Walle on the side of the house

Walle has some issues. Like washing or petting the top of his head he hunkers down and if you have anything in your hand and walk towards him he hunkers down hope that all passes with time

We couldn't imagine life without this awesome beast! He is spoiled and loved as he should have been from the start of his life. He has a great life now

They sleep together. Eat each other's food and can be found wrestling most of their day away. Today they found about a 1 foot tree branch laid down and chewed it together Walle's injury has healed fur has grown in his tounge sticks out 99% of the time

Skip is the boss. But skip is the one that alerted me to Walle on the side of the house

Walle has some issues. Like washing or petting the top of his head he hunkers down and if you have anything in your hand and walk towards him he hunkers down hope that all passes with time

We couldn't imagine life without this awesome beast! He is spoiled and loved as he should have been from the start of his life. He has a great life now
In time, all that should pass. I had a dog that would be scared when I took my belt off, fluffed out a trash bag. If dogs could tell stories......

Adopted one of mine about 3 years ago, he was terrified of the garage and getting into cars. That all passed in about a year, Walle will know before long he is good to go and it will pass too.

Back
Top Bottom