• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

This is your Dog pic shout out thread.

View attachment 1219546

Had to let my best friend go today..
RIP Sasha 02-16-2002 / 06-23-2017
She passed in my arms
I'm really sorry to hear about Sasha. I KNOW how much they are family members, not pets. I'm glad for the 15 years she spent loving you. Keeping you in my prayers.

I make friends with most animals across the globe. This was my Afghani base dog, she was awesome. She would patrol with us, when we'd get engaged and get into a firefight she'd bail out, break contact, and meet us back at the base later lol. She was a great dog, terrible soldier.
Next isn't a dog but figured you guys would like to see an Afghani hedgehog. I grabbed his ass out of a field of opium and brought him up on the roof of an Afghani commando check point down in Panjwaii. He was cool, didn't bite, wasn't as fast as Sonic led me to believe he would be. He was returned to his drug field when I left the next morning.
And last is my American dog. She is spoiled, trained, healthy, sweet hearted, and a great animal. I rock a Can because her ears are sensitive. HPA for puppies!
IMG_0665.JPG
IMG_0672.JPG
IMG_4651.JPG

I make friends with most animals across the globe. This was my Afghani base dog, she was awesome. She would patrol with us, when we'd get engaged and get into a firefight she'd bail out, break contact, and meet us back at the base later lol. She was a great dog, terrible soldier.
Next isn't a dog but figured you guys would like to see an Afghani hedgehog. I grabbed his ass out of a field of opium and brought him up on the roof of an Afghani commando check point down in Panjwaii. He was cool, didn't bite, wasn't as fast as Sonic led me to believe he would be. He was returned to his drug field when I left the next morning.
And last is my American dog. She is spoiled, trained, healthy, sweet hearted, and a great animal. I rock a Can because her ears are sensitive. HPA for puppies!
View attachment 1236927 View attachment 1236928 View attachment 1236929

Thank you solder for everything you did over in that hell hole.

Beautiful pup.

Do they dive into water with no warning like mine used to? I couldn't keep him out of lakes, rivers, ponds, cricks etc. used to take him backpacking with me and he'd dive into rivers and try to shed his pack. Successfully once haha.
View attachment 1237229 View attachment 1237231 My rescue dogs, Gen and Emmett. Gen part chow and lab, 10 yr old. Emmett 1 1/2 year old all lab.

IMG_4817.PNG
This is Biff.
Named after Biff Tannon on Back to the future because he thinks he's 6'5".
This dog loves the water and has zero fear of it.
We had him surfing yesterday because if mamas in the pool, Biffy needs to be there guarding her against bugs, possible Snakes and the random deer that just might jump in for a swim.

Back
Top Bottom