• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

This is your Dog pic shout out thread.

IMG_3639_resized.jpg
IMG_3631_resized.jpg

My brother Adopted this older dog yesterday in Alaska, the owner died and he was going to be put down, so he's my brother's dog now.

American bulldogs. This is Thelma and Louise, sisters. Thelma is on the left, Louise on the right. Nothing wrong with Thelma's right eye it brown not blue like the left. We rescued them from a kaolin plant where they had been dropped off. Emaciated and losing their hair. Got them home and began the rehabilitation. Both have gained 20-25 pounds over the past year. Beautiful dogs. Hard for me to believe they where just discarded. Funny thing is who ever had them had them spade.
They love and protect us. A true blessing for them and us.
IMG_4933.jpg

American bulldogs. This is Thelma and Louise, sisters. Thelma is on the left, Louise on the right. Nothing wrong with Thelma's right eye it brown not blue like the left. We rescued them from a kaolin plant where they had been dropped off. Emaciated and losing their hair. Got them home and began the rehabilitation. Both have gained 20-25 pounds over the past year. Beautiful dogs. Hard for me to believe they where just discarded. Funny thing is who ever had them had them spade.
They love and protect us. A true blessing for them and us. View attachment 2685315
Beautiful dogs!

Remington aka Remy. 7 months old. 3/4 Great Pyrenees, 1/4 Anatolian Shepherd.

Not sure what he weighs, once he got over 85lbs my scale won't register he and I together. I'm guessing 110+ at this point. Just a big sweet lazy ball of floof.
e37487631fd5f733b31eec80bb9ff649.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom