• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

This sucks...

11 years. You’re still honeymooning. When you get to 15 you barely get hallway sex. Be 19 for us next month. I’m lucky to catch a peek in the shower.
Have kids they say. BS. Muthafuc”@$! Kids!!
Rookies. Be married 41 years in June, to a young lady I started dating 6 years before we were married.

47 years together.

Men leading women 2 to 1.

"According to the American Cancer Society, cases of oropharyngeal cancer linked to HPV increased yearly by 1.3% in women and by 2.8% in men between 2015 and 2019."

I have a friend who died of HPV infection in his throat from oral sex. It happens. He lost most of his tongue to the cancer before it got really bad and killed him.

In the Philippines in the 1970's the orderly room always posted numbers of the unit that had to go to CLAP call for shots to get rid of the "Tulu". One guy was a 5 time repeater with it in his mouth. He didn't want to have regular sex with his girl so he did the oral thing (or with his boyfriend if that was the case). Each time he got it and went to the clinic for shots he would give her/him money to get treated. They kept the money and never got the cure.

So, there is that.
I bet he was a sucker

Back
Top Bottom